VIDEO (OUR PROCESS)
Keys to Prioritization and Process:
Focus on these elements as you prioritize and process ideas
Exercise: Answer the questions below:
Select which ideas a team might prioritize for implementation from the list below given the following goal:
ALLOW SELECTION NEXT TO EACH IDEA ON LIST BELOW
Reduce errors in the accounting setup process by 25%
- Add a required field on the intake form (circle)
- Get a TV for the breakroom
- Update standard work document (circle)
- Update training on step 2 (circle)
- Create a pareto chart to track errors (circle)
- Create a graph to show errors over time (circle)
- Organize the supply closet
- Update the spreadsheet for accounting setup (circle)
- Create a pareto chart tracking errors in the accounting invoicing process
- Set up a trigger to indicate when an error is made in the setup process (circle)
Exercise: Provide high-level answers to the following questions based on the video “Our Process”:
TEXT BOX ANSWERS
- What is the process the team uses to generate new ideas?
- What is the process the team uses to implement ideas?
- What is the process the team uses to prioritize their ideas for implementation?
- What process does the team use to celebrate?
- Analyze the video based on the “Keys to Ideas”—do they hit all 8 criteria?